Secrets for Growing Tomatoes
Tomato plant bears bright yellow flowers
When planting and growing tomatoes should observe six basic rules:
- Plant tomatoes where they must receive maximum sunlight.
- Give each plant from 20ml to 25ml water every week. Because, ultimately, tomato includes 90% of water.
- Give tomato fruits the opportunity to fully ripen on the plant. The more connected with tomato plant, the better it will taste. Taste and aroma of tomato determined by the balance sugar content and acids.
- Fertilize plant at an early growing stage, and then pause until it formed ovary. Because redundancy nitrogen fertilizers inhibits the formation of ovaries.
- Tomato fruit formation depends largely on the quality and grade of pollen pollination. To help the plants, you may give them an additional mechanical pollination. This method is the most natural and accessible. Just need shake plants in the stem directly or flowering inflorescences 2-3 times a week from 8 to 13 hours.
- Tomatoes are no longer blush when too hot weather begins. The final stage of formation of the red pigment is inhibited when it is too hot.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.